ขาประจำ
ขาประจำ
โพสต์: 104
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: 26 พ.ย. 2008, 16:54
Tel: 0812945281
Bike: ตราจระเข้

ใครๆๆๆๆๆจะให้คำตอบกับผมได้มั้ง คับๆๆๆๆๆๆ

โพสต์ โดย AUN_WISH »

มีหลายเรื่อง ไม่ใช้เรื่องเงิน ทองแต่เป็นเรืองจักรยาน คับ การเติม ลมโช้คแล้วอืนๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ อีกมากมายๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ
ไฟล์แนบ
1112200810552.jpg
1112200810552.jpg (22.16 KiB) เข้าดูแล้ว 977 ครั้ง
รูปประจำตัวสมาชิก
g-one
ขาประจำ
ขาประจำ
โพสต์: 604
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: 26 ส.ค. 2008, 14:21
team: บ่อดินค่าเฟ่
Bike: yt capra

Re: ใครๆๆๆๆๆจะให้คำตอบกับผมได้มั้ง คับๆๆๆๆๆๆ

โพสต์ โดย g-one »

เติมเท่าไหร่ไม่แน่ใจครับ....ควรดูที่คู่มือประจำรุ่นนะครับ....ถ้าหาไม่ได้...เอาหลักการไปก็แล้วกัน
โดยมากรถประเภทนี้ควรจะเซต seg ประมาณ 20-30% อ้า...อย่าบอกนะว่าไม่รู้ว่าseg คืออะไร...
เอ้าถ้าเป็นมือไหม่ ไม่รู้ไม่เป็นไร...ไปแปลก..เพราะมือเก๋าบางคนยังไม่รู้เลย....
เอาเป้นว่าง่าย ๆ เลย...seg..คือเวลาที่ผู้ขับขี่(ซื่งน้ำหนักแต่ละคนไม่เท่ากัน)ขึ้นไปน่าบนอานแล้วเอาขาขึ้น...จากนั้นก็ดูว่า...โช็คยุบเท่าไหร่...ก็คิดเป้นเปอร์เซนของช่วงยุบของโชคทั้งหมด...แล้วเราจะรู้ได้ยังไงว่าโชคหลังของเรายุบเท่าไหร่(นึกแล้วว่าต้องสงสัย)...ง่ายที่สุดก็เอาไม้บรรทัดวัดเอา...ต้วที่เห็นในรุปน่าจะ...1.5นิ้วหรือ 2 นิ้ว...ไม่เกินนี้...อันนี้ต้องลองไปวัดกันเอาเองนะครับ...น่าจะเซตsegซักประมาณ..25% ก็น่าจะเหมาะ....ซึ่งก้คือ..เวลานั่งลงไปบนอานโดยไม่ต้องขย่ม..ให้โช๊คหลังยุบประมาณ...1/4 ของช่วงยุบของโช๊คทั้งหมด...ก็ลองไล่เติมลมดู....
bikeday ช่องจักรยานสำหรับคนรักเสือภูเขา
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNj9iPLekBBkeKZyEp4UkA/featured
AUN_WISH
ขาประจำ
ขาประจำ

โพสต์ โดย AUN_WISH »

ขอบ พระคุณมากคับ

แล้วที่เห็นอะ มันเป้น Freeride ใช้ปะคับ
รูปประจำตัวสมาชิก
g-one
ขาประจำ
ขาประจำ
โพสต์: 604
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: 26 ส.ค. 2008, 14:21
team: บ่อดินค่าเฟ่
Bike: yt capra

โพสต์ โดย g-one »

เป็นออลเมาท์เท่นครับ
bikeday ช่องจักรยานสำหรับคนรักเสือภูเขา
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNj9iPLekBBkeKZyEp4UkA/featured
The_Ttent
ขาประจำ
ขาประจำ
โพสต์: 377
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: 11 ส.ค. 2008, 23:42
Tel: 0818673181
team: Whaleshark Cyclist
Bike: Orange 5
ติดต่อ:

โพสต์ โดย The_Ttent »

Dawg supreme ใช่มะคับ
https://www.facebook.com/Steaks-The-Ttent-170291643002133/?fref=nf

No ride would be complete without delicious food, good view and a chat with friends
AUN_WISH
ขาประจำ
ขาประจำ

โพสต์ โดย AUN_WISH »

ใช้คับ
Fulucy622
สมาชิก
สมาชิก
โพสต์: 6
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: 12 ม.ค. 2009, 15:02

A man came home form work late!

โพสต์ โดย Fulucy622 »

bump up then lurk

A man came home form work late, tired and found his 5 years old son waiting for him at the door. "Daddy,may I ask you a questIon ?" "Yeah, sure, what is it?" replied the man. "Daddy, how much do you make an hour? " " If you must know, I make $20 an hour."" Oh,"the little boy replied, with his head down, looking up, he said, "Daddy, may I please borrow $10" the father was furious, "If the only reason you asked

that is so you can borrow some money

to buy a silly toy, then you go to bed." The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door. After about an hour or so,the man had calmed down. And started to think. Maybe there was something he really needed

to buy with that $10 and he really didn't ask for money very often. The man went to the door of the iIttle boy's room

and opened the door."Are you asleep, son?" he asked. "no daddy," replied the boy. "I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier." said the man, "Here's the $10 you asked for." the little boy sat straight up, smiling. "Oh, thank you daddy!" he yelled. Information on the cheapest place to buy your Final Fantasy XI Gil. Never over pay for your FFXI GIL again. Top currency FFXI Gil service providers listed showing final fantasy gil, We work hard to offer the lowest prices of warcraft gold, buy wow power leveling cheap wow gold here.. Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up bills. The man, seeing that the boy already had money, started to get angry agaIn. The little boy slowly counted out his money, then looked up at his father. "Why do you want more money? Is you already have some ?" the father asked. "Because I didn't have enough, but now I do. "the little boy repiied, "Daddy , I have $20 now. Can I buy an hour of your time ?Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you."
ตอบกลับ

กลับไปยัง “Downhill-Freeride”