ขอความช่วยเหลือปั่นจักรยานผ่านพม่าเข้าอินเดีย

บอร์ดสำหรับ นักปั่นทัวร์ริ่ง นักปั่นระยะทางไกล พูดคุยเรื่องอุปกรณ์ เทคนิตการปั่น ที่พัก หรือการกินอยู่
กฏการใช้บอร์ด
บอร์ดสำหรับ นักปั่นทัวร์ริ่ง นักปั่นระยะทางไกล พูดคุยเรื่องอุปกรณ์ เทคนิตการปั่น ที่พัก หรือการกินอยู่
ตอบกลับ
Isra freeman
สมาชิก
สมาชิก
โพสต์: 87
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: 15 ธ.ค. 2014, 12:09
Tel: 0868249596
Bike: WTC City Bike

ขอความช่วยเหลือปั่นจักรยานผ่านพม่าเข้าอินเดีย

โพสต์ โดย Isra freeman »

สวัสดีครับเพื่อนๆ พี่ๆ ผมตั้งใจจะปั่นจักรยานผ่านเข้าพม่าไปอินเดียภายในปีนี้ แต่หาข้อมูลยากจังเลยครับ ไม่ทราบว่าจะทำได้ไหม ใครมีประสบการณ์หรือมีข้อมูลแนะนำบ้างป่าวครับ ถ้าได้ไปจริงๆ รับปากผมจะมาเล่าประสบการณ์ให้ฟังเป็นการตอบแทน ขอบคุณครับ
รูปประจำตัวสมาชิก
kobfujar
ขาประจำ
ขาประจำ
โพสต์: 3594
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: 26 ม.ค. 2011, 11:41
Bike: Bridgestone DiamondRock ชมพู-ดำ(เก่าๆ)
ตำแหน่ง: ถ.ประชาชื่น ต.บางเขน อ.เมือง จ.นนทบุรี

Re: ขอความช่วยเหลือปั่นจักรยานผ่านพม่าเข้าอินเดีย

โพสต์ โดย kobfujar »

ไปออกได้ที่ด่านเดียว คือ Tamu เท่านั้นครับ..มีคนปั่นผ่านกันไปพอสมควรแล้วครับ
และ..ต้องไปขอ Permit ที่เมืองย่างกุ้งก่อนครับ
ค่าใบอนุญาติไม่แน่ใจว่าเท่าไหร่แน่ เห็นบอกว่า 100 เหรียญ.."The permit: you need one to cross at Tamu. Get it from Seven Diamond Travel Agency in Yangon (Corner of U Wizaya Road & Damazedi Road) and pay 100 USD. ..."
ขอกับหน่วยงานรัฐโดยตรงได้หรือเปล่าอย่างไรผมไม่ทราบนะครับ

ติดต่อที่ Seven Diamond Travel & Agency ในย่างกุ้ง(ตามข้อความข้างต้น) เฟสบุ๊กคือ https://www.facebook.com/sevendiamondmm
ผมเคยลองสอบถามไปทางเฟสบุ๊ก เขาตอบมาเพียงให้ติดต่อเขาทางอีเมล์(ไม่แน่ใจว่ากลัวการตรวจสอบจากรัฐบาลเขาหรือเปล่า) พอดียังไม่รีบร้อนเลยไม่ได้ติดต่อไปทางอีเมล์อีกครับ :)

ลองเข้าไปอ่านกระทู้นี้ครับ..มีคำแนะนำที่มีประโยชน์พอสมควรครับ.. :)
https://www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/ ... ide?page=1

อ้อ..หากจะปั่นจากฝั่งเมียวดีข้ามไป Hpa-An เส้นทางจะอนุญาติให้ข้ามสลับวันคู่และวันคี่เพราะถนนแคบและขึ้นเขา
ภาพนี้คุณ Lars Bengtsson เขาเพิ่งปั่นผ่านไปเมื่อไม่กี่วันมานี้เอง..เขาตอบผมจากที่ผมสอบถามเรื่องการสลับวันวิ่งที่ผมเคยได้ข่าวมา..ว่า "That´s correct. It´s east to west on even days and west to east on odd days. (not sure how it works when two odd days comes in a row, like 31:th january and 1 february...) "

ยังนึกเรื่องอื่นๆไม่ออก นึกได้จะมาเสริมให้นะครับ :P
รูปภาพ
Isra freeman
สมาชิก
สมาชิก

โพสต์ โดย Isra freeman »

ขอบคุณมากครับพี่ มีประโยชน์มากครับ :D :P
รูปประจำตัวสมาชิก
Bigmou88
ขาประจำ
ขาประจำ
โพสต์: 151
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: 05 ม.ค. 2010, 04:32
Tel: 089-668-8986
team: Midnight Riders
Bike: ARAYA Muddy FoX, Single speed จดประกอบ

โพสต์ โดย Bigmou88 »

เข้ามาตามอ่าน น่าสนใจมาก ไปเมื่อไหรครับ
ส่วนตัวผมกำลังตามเก้บข้อมูล อยากไปพม่าเหมือนกัน อยากไปมะริด
ทางเปลี่ยวใช้กำลัง.................................ใจ
รูปประจำตัวสมาชิก
ลุงสุวัฒน์
ขาประจำ
ขาประจำ
โพสต์: 385
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: 16 ก.ค. 2013, 12:43
Bike: RIT
ตำแหน่ง: 174 Jaengsanit Rd. Banphai, KK 40110

โพสต์ โดย ลุงสุวัฒน์ »

ขี่จักรยานในพม่าให้ระวังการขี่ถนนใหญ่ในเมืองร่างกุ้ง มีกฎห้าม มอเตอร์ไซค์ กับจักรยาน ต้องขี่ตามถนนเล็ก ลองเช็คดูจะได้ไม่โดนตำรวจตรวจ
ที่เห็นบางคันนั้นเป็นไปรษณีย์ หรือเจ้าหน้าที่รัฐ ;)
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย ลุงสุวัฒน์ เมื่อ 13 มี.ค. 2015, 11:21, แก้ไขแล้ว 1 ครั้ง
ไม่เคยคิดเปรียบเทียบ ความสวยความแพงกับใครๆ
ขอเพียงแข็งแรงปลอดภัย เพื่อจะได้ใบอนุญาต ให้ออกไป ปั่นจักรยาน
รูปประจำตัวสมาชิก
kobfujar
ขาประจำ
ขาประจำ

โพสต์ โดย kobfujar »

มีข่าวล่ามาเมื่อชั่วโมงกว่า..จาก คุณ Graham Frith‎ ว่า
"I'm in Myanmar riding towards the Indian border. Yesterday 80km north of Monywa I was stopped by Immigration Police and told I was forbidden to ride on that road. They disregarded my documents from Seven Diamond Travel and told me I was not allowed to cross the border into India at Tamu Moreh. I was put on a truck and shipped back to Monywa. Waiting for developments." เขากำลังหาทางแก้ปัญหาอยู่ :P

ตามความคิดผม..อาจเป็นเรื่องความเข้าใจที่ไม่ตรงกันระหว่างส่วนกลางกับท้องถิ่น .. อาจต้องลองใช้ถนนเส้นอื่นเพื่อไปชายแดน
รูปภาพ
รูปประจำตัวสมาชิก
kobfujar
ขาประจำ
ขาประจำ

โพสต์ โดย kobfujar »

อ้อเกือบลืม..คุณ Lars Bengtsson ปั่นกลับมาเข้าไทยแล้วที่ด่านน้ำพุร้อนครับ
รูปประจำตัวสมาชิก
kobfujar
ขาประจำ
ขาประจำ

โพสต์ โดย kobfujar »

คุณ Graham Frith‎ ผ่านเข้าอินเดียไปแล้ว ผมคิดว่า ที่ผ่านมามีปัญหาเพียงเพราะแต่คุณ Graham Frith‎ แกไปปั่นผิดเส้นทางไปหน่อยเท่านั้นเอง..

ข้อความจาก คุณ Graham Frith‎ ล่าสุด..

"WOOOOW I'VE CYCLED TO INDIA

Tamu to Moreh 7km

I was glad of the sleep, and the late start. I was due to meet my Immigration man at 11am, as Myanmar border opened at 9am, but India didn't open until noon. So I rested, ate more Indian across the road, and enjoyed. As it was, I arrived at my man's guesthouse early, and fell asleep in his reception area. No worries. No hurry.

The border post was only a few km down the road, just before a big old iron bridge. This crossing is not officially for Internationals, but my special permit should clear the way. My man leads me up from the road to the immigration office. I'm their only customer. He chats to the official, they wander about a bit, (did I see money change hands?), and he comes back with my passport stamped with an exit visa.

I ride across the bridge. No other traffic, not even locals. I climb a short hill and am stopped by some military. They pass me a drink. It's cold lemon juice. They refill my glass. I'm ushered into their camouflaged sentry box out of the heat. They discuss my passport, ask me questions, make radio calls. I need to return down the hill to "Customs". Okay. Just leave your bike here. Okay.

I wander down the hill and find an obscure building, that may be official, and wander inside. The only person I can find is behind a desk marked "superintendent ". Oh you're at the wrong door sir. He ushers me through a couple of empty offices to a locked door. I will inform Customs you are here.

A young fella turns up, unlocks and invites me in. He has problems getting his computer going, and then getting it to read my passport. It's all very relaxed. I'm sitting next to him, and I even get to point out that he hasn't filled in a required section on his form. He does so, and everything clicks into place. Have I got my medical check? I presume he means my vaccination card, which is in a pannier on the bike, up the hill. I will go and get it.

The soldiers are all pleased to see me back. A civilian wants me to sign a form for him, and then I can go, but I need to return to see my Customs man, so jump on the bike and go back down the hill. He sees the vaccination card...no I've got it wrong. There should be a man near the military checkpoint who will give me a medical clearance. But in the mean time, I need to visit his friend, and sign a customs declaration. You're on a bike? With five bags and a trailer? They want to see. They don't open anything, they don't ask any questions about what I've got, they're just fascinated by Fiona and the trailer. I sign a form, and ride up the hill.

My soldier friends send me to the civilian. He fills in a form and takes my temperature. It's 100°. It's hot. I sign the form, and ride back down the hill. My customs mate is standing out on the road to greet me, takes my form, shakes my hand, and welcomes me to India. Just one more time up the hill, a wave at the soldiers, and. .. I'm in India.

Moreh is just around the corner, and within minutes I'm in the central bazaar, and it's amazing. Colourful, busy, crowded. I cycle through and am shortly welcomed to the Senegal Hotel, recommended by other cyclists, by the owner. I have a clean room with bathroom, for cheaper than anywhere in Myanmar.

I'm sent across the street to a restaurant and am enjoying chapati when a family come in. The ten year old girl wants to talk to me, and very politely asks me questions in English. They are from Myanmar, making a day trip to India, their first time"abroad". We chat while we eat. As they get up to leave, father tells me they have paid for my meal........

India is not what I expected. Last time I was here, Delhi, we were constantly being hassled and harassed. Here, everyone has been extremely polite and pleasant. Its just a little unnerving when one of my fellow guests is carrying a machine gun over his shoulder. This is a border town. Apparently, on Sunday, three people were arrested trying to smuggle drugs across the border, and one smuggling a rhino horn.

My hosts suggested that they cook me an evening meal, as the restaurants would only be serving very spicey food. I was dished up chapati with Dahl and vegetables. For the first time in months I went to bed feeling well feed, sated. What a lovely feeling.

Today I've been sleeping, eating, and watching. Wow, I'm in India."
Isra freeman
สมาชิก
สมาชิก

โพสต์ โดย Isra freeman »

ขอบคุณทุกความเห็นครับ
ตอบกลับ